Monday, January 7

2012 Faves

READS

Out of the 30 books I read in 2012 (see my GoodReads profile) I gave 5 stars to :






TUNES

Most played tracks on my iPod:

Paradise - Coldplay
Turn Up The Love - Far East Movement
Small Bump - Ed Sheeran
Young Blood - Birdy
Mind Your Manners - Chiddy Bang
Never Let Me Go - Florence and the Machine

TELLY

I was glued to:

Derren Brown The Experiments

How I Met Your Mother

The Voice Australia

The Block

Snog Marry Avoid

FLICKS

Saw many, adored these few:

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

The Hunger Games

Brave

We Bought A Zoo

LAYOUTS

Less scrapbooking was done in 2012 but these I'm most happy with:







What were your tops for twenty 12?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...