Tuesday, May 22

Happy List

Here are the things that gave me BLISS this week (better late than never!)

1. Appearing on the Charm's Creations blog!

2. Feeling healthy and renewed after my first 4-week round of Hayley Lewis's Low GI food and exercise plan (and joining up for another go cos I'm loving it so much!)

3. Receiving my personalised Style Guide (how posh!) from Bird's Nest. I totally recommend doing this girls - it's great! Next thing on my list - a mega wardrobe chuck-out!

4. This performance on The Voice last night. GO TEAM KEITH!!!

5. An impromptu family getaway 3 hours north to Stanthorpe to visit our good friend who works on a salad farm (they grow the salad leaves you buy in supermarkets - you know...baby spinach, mesclan mix, etc). This gorgeous little town is truly a foodie's paradise! We sampled olives, cheese, wine, fudge, jams, chutneys, ice cream and every fruit and veg imaginable. Yum yummy scrumptious!









Wishing you bliss this week.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, thanks for visiting my blog and so great to meet another Aussie blogger!!

    What a great list! I was wondering before I clicked on the link for The Voice performance if it would be my favourite, and it was! I love Darren, he's just such a nice, lovely, wonderful guy. A couple of weeks ago when he cried, I cried. I really hope he goes far, he deserves success. Team Keith is my favourite team also!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you go, let us know and we'll meet you there!!!!

    Love
    Lin
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...