Monday, January 23

DT Call + layout share

Firstly, get on over to Show Us Your Stuff and check out the requirements to join our fabulous Design Team!

How was your weekend?
I scrapped a little bit in between the housework and child minding.....getting two more Month-in-Review pages done for 2011.

My February month-in-review which I gave a bit of a Valentines feel (whoops, I will upload when I remember the photos)

and here is March....





Look what we got for Christmas....


It took pretty much all arvo to work it out and make enough pasta for dinner....but boy, did we have some messy fun.....




...and it tasted....WOW!

Toodles for now!
XXX

1 comment:

  1. yumm home made pasta!!!!!!

    love the march in review - love the colouring book feel to it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...