Tuesday, February 15

Who Loves Sketches?

Me me me!!!!

And the latest Show Us Your Stuff Challenge includes a great 3-photo sketch.....add a fave quote and of course a handmade item or two and you could be on your way to winning a great prize pack!

Here's mine:





"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" by Eleanor Roosevelt was a nice appropriate quote for my girl's back-to-school pics.

Starting with this funky scalloped base by Crate Paper, I hand-dyed a piece of muslin and stitched it on my background, added a few cute hand cut designs from Bella Blvd and My Little Shoebox, a punched butterfly and some essential Nellie G buttons and that's me done!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout for my gorgeous girls! Love it all, Pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny I love this .I just love your style it is so fresh and vibrant and your girls look so sweet-dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...