Monday, January 17

SMILE...and make a difference

I'm sure you are as shocked and upset as I am about the floods happening all over Australia right now.



Here's something quick and easy you can do to make a contribution.....

Sign up for Kim Archer's "SMILE" workshop....
HERE....
for a tiny $5 and not only will your $5 go straight to the Premier's Flood Appeal.....you will get instant access to downloadable instructions to create one of Kim's gorgeous and unique mixed media masterpieces.

I've just downloaded mine - and it looks fun and fabulous!
I urge you to do the same....

1 comment:

  1. I have signed up for the Kim Archer workshop, Pen and downloaded the instructions.........sounds interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...