Saturday, January 15

The First....

....layout of the year....(at last!)....is my contribution to the SHOW US YOUR STUFF January Challenge #2......
 

The brief was to include:

*STITCHING - hand, machine or faux (I hand stitched around my misted clouds)

*MISTING - Delphinium Glimmer Mist over handcut clouds

*BUTTONS - from my bright colourful stash plus flower and ladybug from My Little Bit of Whimsy and some cute dotty fabric-covered ones

*4 OR MORE PATTERNED PAPERS- a grid print for my photo mat, orange dot, yellow plaid and a mushroom and a cloud cut from My Little Shoebox, and a flower from Bella Blvd

*SOMETHING HANDMADE - the pink and purple blossoms donated by Pretty Petals....


.....my felt grass and paddle pop stick fence!


 The photo was not what I intended to use.... but as my printer decided to run out of ink I just grabbed the nearest one out of the pile.
A fun project using some of my fave techniques.
Have a go!

5 comments:

  1. Penny, For just 'grabbing' any old photo and using it I must say OMGoodness. You know I am one of your biggest fans and I just can't say enough wonderful things about this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Penny! Your pages are always so bright and happy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO for the first of the year! I love what you have done, it is so bright and cheery! All my beautiful girls together. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fan here Penny. I agree with Joy about the "photo off the pile". What a great idea for the fence....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...