Tuesday, July 27

HOP WINNERS!

Congrats........ (drum roll please) ......

BOSENBERRIES!!!!

You are the lucky winner of my "Which Dolly Am I?" draw, and this prize pack of delicious embellishments is yours!!!


And Congrats........ (more drums) .......

LITTLE MOMMA!!!!

You are the lucky winner of my Followers draw....you've won one of my Class-in-a-Box packs, which includes a whole bunch of goodies from Crate Paper along with my step by step instructions to make this layout:


Ladies, please email me (click on View My Complete Profile in the side bar to find a link to my Email) with your full name and address and your goodies can start their long journey over the oceans.

For all other Hop Winners go here.....

THANK YOU to everyone who participated (you are great sports!). You've made my first ever blog hop such a fun experience! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations girls on winning those delish prizes........and thank Penny for running a fun comp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...