Tuesday, July 27

Did you guess it?

Here she is! My Design Dollies dolly.....


Isn't she darling? Her name is Magda Matroyshka and she's a "spoolie doll" made by Connie from SunnySideUp Studio. I know Connie would be thrilled if you visited her Etsy Shop to meet some of Madga's friends:
MIKA

MARGARET

GINGER

PEPPER (with SuperHero friend)

Super cute, right?

OK - did you guess her?
More than half of you did - yay to you!
Which makes me think I made a pretty good choice selecting Magda to represent my style and personality.

If not - who cares? You're still in my draw if you had a crack at it....and in the running to win this little pack of yumminess I've put together for you:


You have in there some of my fave embies you'll often see on my pages,
including Maya Road Envelopes, Basic Grey Woolies, My Litttle Shoebox mini alpha stickers, Imaginisce Rub ons, a variety of journalling tags and a colourful bunch of bits and bobs to liven up your crafting. You like?

The winner will be revealed very soon.....both here and on the Design Dollies blog.
Just waiting for the Doll Bosses to verify all the winners.
Hope it's you!!! 

(And I haven't forgotten my Followers drawer either....stay tuned!)

6 comments:

  1. oOOO... I think i did guess right!!! I think she is just gorgeous and so are her friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh! I picked the wrong one.. they are all so cute! You have been tricky!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I picked the right dolly, and she is the cutest! I love her little friends too, thanks for the link. That was a fun challenge, Pen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I picked right. I love these little dolls & the way she has given them personalities- will definitely be having a look at her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so lucky!! (I wanted to change guess to this one but... rules are rules) They are sweet little dollies!!! Cheers, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Penny that's not your dollie!

    Your dollie had green hair!!!!! I was SO sure of it!

    love
    Lin
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...