Sunday, May 9

Happy Mum's Day!

......to my darling Mum and to all mother's everywhere.....hope your day has been as perfect and sweet as mine.

I was woken from a lovely slumber by the excited giggling and smiling faces of 3 little girls laden with pressies.....


...and touching cards....like this one from Bethy......


....which made me cry!

And funny little Promise Books from Mia and Beth....containing the most adorable statements I ever saw....




After lots of cuddles and a nice lay-in to read my Julie cookbook from cover to cover (have been desperately hanging out for it since the Masterchef finals when she described to the judges her cookbook vision and I knew right then that I wanted it on my shelf).....Tim and Kate disappeared to make me the most delicious brekky.....poached egg, smoked salmon and spinach on an english muffin.....a little bit posh!


Then it was outside to wish another mum a happy mother's day.....


....and get our daily dose of puppy love....


In the arvo we all piled in the Jackaroo for a drive around the property.....


.....our usual big oasis we call The Billabong is shrinking alarmingly....


....and the majority of the other dams look like this....


To cheer ourselves up we went to our fave spot, The Curly Tree, and got these great pics of my lil darlin's.....


I feel thoroughly loved and spoilt and the day is not over yet.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. those are the sweetest gifts ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pennylope, what a wonderful day you had! I loved Beth's card and the Promise Books.

    Aunty A - I hope you had a luvly day too. Happy Mothers Day (albeit belated!!). xxx

    love Lin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my beautiful girl, you deserve to be thoroughly loved and spoilt! Your Mothers Day sounds perfect! Love the groovy slippers which should keep you toasty in the cold Gum Flat winter.

    I am teary over the girls special cards and gifts, and Bessie is never BAD, bless her! They are three little sweethearts!

    The photos are lovely, the pups are so cute, little bundles of nothing really at this stage!

    I had a lovely Mothers Day too, although missed you all terribly. We took a picnic to Saltwater, played cricket and soccer and enjoyed a warm sunny day relaxing. Hope to see you all soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...