Tuesday, April 27

Bringing me joy...

1.  This Big Red Bag I got on eBay over the weekend....


2.  This movie the kids and I went to yesterday....


....bless you Nanny McPhee!

3.  These gorgeous goodies which are sitting on my scrap desk right now.....




4.  This photo of Tim and his fisher-girls at Port Lincoln....


Not bringing me joy....
the BAS that is due tomorrow and staring at me and trying to make me feel guilty for blogging and preventing me from playing with my yummy scrap supplies and will probably cause me to miss Survivor tonight....

What makes you happy (or sad) today???

4 comments:

  1. Dear Penny,

    That new red bags makes you look so different!!

    love
    Lin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My thighs have shrunk to half their size....amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take if EVERYWHERE you go. I must buy one myself!!

    Love
    Lin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to catch up with all your news. Nice new scrapping goodies there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...