Monday, January 4

I want I need...

Late night window-shopping-on-the-net (there must be a term for that!) has me yearning for....

1. a Korean Ddung doll - awwwwww...


2. Babushka gumboots...


3. this totally desirable journal by Kikki K...

4.  a touch of garden whimsy...


5.  funky retro scrapbooking labels....


6.  wacky furniture....


7.  Kokeshi figurines - I feel the need to start a collection...


8.  Elephant art...


9. Button jewelery


10.  Oh*so*pretty "rose" scarf


What do you covet right now???

2 comments:

  1. The dollies are so cute but I am coveting the wellies and the toadstools! LOve em! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuuuurv the Elephant Art and the Button Necklace! I'll take them too.

    I also want a Soda Stream fizzy drink maker!

    Love
    Lin
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...