Thursday, October 9

The First Five

Here's what I've been up to this week.... Trying to keep up with Octoberfest - a month long online class by Jen Hall. Yeah, I know, it's the 9th and I've only done 5 pages.......but with a house full of visitors for the last week and a busy long weekend at the Gum Flat 125th Birthday celebrations I haven't exactly had all the time in the world! But - it's been FABULOUS! Jen's classes are so easy to follow, and to adapt to your own style and the stash you have on hand. I'm loving all the new inspiration. Here's my layouts, in day order....

3 comments:

  1. These layouts are great as usual Penny. I forgot all about the Octoberfest and only remembered and paid today. Can't wait to get into the classroom and see how I interpret the instructions.

    I love the "You bring me joy" layout. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant, Pen! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny I love what you did with this it looks fantastic. Bronxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...