Monday, September 1

2 Cute 4 Words!

Too cute....that's our Parker! Our little nephew is now almost 2 - why does time have to go so fast?
The layout was done for the new Challenge Blog "Puzzle Sketches" - a brilliant original idea designed to stretch our creativity. Rather than being given a sketch, you get a set of puzzle pieces, or shapes, that you can put together anyway you like to create your own layout design.
It's so much fun!
The August comp is now closed..........so head over and have a look........you might even like to cast a vote my way...........(you have until 10am Wednesday)!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahooo you won the comp over at Puzzle Sketches and I voted for you! LOL I then had to google you to check out more of your gorgeous layouts. Have added your blog to my bloglines so I can stalk you regularly. Love what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats once again Penny. You are dead set really skilled in this department. I love this page you did on Parker soo cute. Bron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...