Friday, April 4

Guess What...???

.....I think I'm going to the Scrapbook Expo in Brisbane in June!!! SO excited about this, I've never been to a scrapbook, show, convention, retreat of any kind before. Will be a very new thing for me, especially the part about leaving the family in the hands of hubby for a while.... I'll be catching up with my gorgeous good friend Ange (who suggested this) as well as scrapping buddies I've never met face to face. Woo hoo! How excitement! Are you going too? Drop me a line so we can catch up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny :)

    Just stumbled across your blog from Mistra's blog... and WOW... you're coming to Brisbane?? I'll be at the expo on the Saturday and it would be great to catch up :) Did you know that Mistra is going too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to meet you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...