Saturday, March 1

Grungeboard Workshop


What fun! I had a ball last Wednesday teaching this layout to my group of 15 lovely ladies. We even had a complete scrapping newbie, and her page was amazing (yay Jenny!) .......the beginnings of another addict perhaps........??


Chris was the lucky winner of a full pack of Grungeboard Elements.....I'm sure she'll get heaps of enjoyment from them!


Love the way everyone's page ended up looking so completely different. Everyone had their choice of 3 or 4 grungeboard pieces from the Elements pack to suit their photos - and there is such a huge variety in there - then used whatever colour inks they wanted on them. The Grungeboard takes the ink so well, and we were able to create many different effects by combining and layering colours and metallics.


Will post up some more photos soon.....
Have a great weekend!........xxx

2 comments:

  1. I hope those fifteen ladies know how lucky they are to have you as teacher, Pen!

    Jenny, how fortunate are you to have your first class with Penny! I well remember my first class and first LO - it was woeful - but it did awaken my interet in scrapbooking as a hobby and as a way to preserve family memories.

    Wish I lived closer to Gum Flat so I could join in the classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pen, I have finished my Lo based on your design and using the grungeboard. It's great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love! Penny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...